Sunday, May 25, 2008

Love & Romantic SMS

Best way to fall down
You can fall from a mountain
you can fall from a tree
but the best way to fall
Is to fall in love with me

Remember me
Remember to remember me….
forget to forget me…..
even if u remember to forget me…..
i will never forget to remember u..!

Romance in the evening
Can we do romance in the evening today?
I’m in a good mood
Just a little bit of kissing and biting
reply me soon!
urs lovingly
“MOSQUITO”

Sms padh k muskura rahe hain
Ba adab ba mulaheza hoshyar,
pagalon ke maharaja,
hindustani bewaqufon k sardar,
noore chashme husne paglistan
sms padh k muskura rahe hain!!

Take care
I sent my cares to the wind
And ask the wind to pass them to u
When u feel the wind blowing towards ur face that’s me
Saying take care.

 
doggy steps
doggy steps